At Mindful Minis we are passionate about the health and wellbeing of children around the world. That’s why we began our mission to instill mindfulness into as many young people as possible. Our team has developed this journal to help you bring mindfulness into your daily life and learn new ways to look after your mental and physical wellbeing.
“I love to watch the videos then write in my journal each day.”
Penelope – Aged 5
One section of our journal is focused on the theory-based principle of a growth mindset. It is a vital lesson to learn at an early age to try and switch from a fixed to a growth mindset. Our video and writing-based tasks are a fantastic way to introduce the topic to young people.
Notes for Adults
We have included notes for adults to understand who we are and how to assist their young people. It also holds some evidence of the potential benefits of mindfulness and where to go for further learning for all ages. We would love adults to join in the fun and really engage with the activities.
Meditation and Mindfulness Introduction
Our journal and video guidance provide a fantastic introduction to meditation. Students also have the opportunity to delve deeper into our Mindfulness club lessons. There is also plenty of printable yoga poses for you to use in your home or classroom to use on a daily basis.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
- Teachers Mindfulness Guidance 1
- Parents Mindfulness Guidance 1
- The Mindful Minis Workshop - An Introduction to Mindfulness 8
- Welcome to the Mindful Month 1
- Week 1 - Me, Myself and I 6
- Week 2 - Emotions 6
- Week 3 - The Power of Yoga and Meditation 6
- Week 4 - Growth Mindsets 6
- Review and contact page 2
- The Mindfulness Club - 10 Weekly Yoga and Meditation Sessions to follow your Mindful Month 11
- Printables 2